giovedì 8 gennaio 2015

New to You 2015 Reading Challenge

New to You Reading Challenge

The details:

This one is super flexible.
Basically ... read something "new" to you in 2015 and review it.

This can be a debut author.
A brand new to you author.
And old favorites "debut" book.
A new series.
A first time reading a new genre (ex if you read your first New Adult book)
or any other new that crosses your path

Everyone is welcome to join -- blogger, author, reader
Any genre/heat level is fine.

Level 1 -- 6 "new to you"s
Level 2 -- 12 "new to you"s
Level 3 -- 24 "new to you"s
Level 4 -- 36 "new to you"s
Level 5 -- 48 "new to you"s
Level 6 -- 72 "new to you"s
Level 7 --100+ "new to you"s


I'm going to try for Level 3.

1. Zion's Call by Jeremy Maughan (new to me  author)
2. Dancing in the Sand by Maria Imbalzano (new to me author)
3. An Indecent Invitation by Laura Trentham (new to me author) 
4. The Musubi Murder by Frankie Bow (new to me author)
5. Out Of Character by Diane Miller (new to me author)
6. Protector For Hire by Tawna Fenske (new to me author)
7. Imaginary Grace by Anne Holster (new to me author)
8. Trouble in Vegas by Patrice Wilton (new to me author)
9. City of Illusions by Judith Works (new to me author)
10. Veiled Intentions by Eileen Carr (new to me author)
11. The Awakening by Dorine White (new to me author)
12. The Accidental Alchemist by Gigi Pandian (new to me author)
13. Leaving Tracks by Victoria Escobar (new to me author)
14. Girl of the Book by Princila Murrell (new to me author)
15. A Killer Retreat by Traci Weber (new to me author)
16.Macdeath by Cindy Brown (new to me author)
17. Valentine's Day Is Murder by Carolyn Arnold (new to me author)
18. Don't Say No by Naomi Bellina (new to me author)
19. The Small Fortune of Dorothea Q by Sharon Maas (new to me author)
20. Clara's Song by Kitty Margo(new to me author)
21. Me Tarzan You Jane by Camelia Miron Skiba (new to me author)
22. Drawing Conclusion by Deidre Verne (new to me author)
23. Flamenco, Flan and Fatalities by Mary McHugh (new to me author)
24. Eclipse Lake by Mae Clair (new to me author)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...